3G/HD/SD-SDI Fiber Converter
ViiTA VSDI-3G fiber media converter is an ideal and economic solution for broadcasting applications. It receives one 3G SDI electrical input, perfectly converts electrical SDI signal to single mode optic SDI signal. It supports transmission image of SDTV (143-540Mbps), HDTV (1.485Gbps) and Full HD (2.97Gbps).
Both transmitter and receiver provide equalizing and reclocking at input unit in order to re-construct the signal for consistent quality. Besides, with ViiTA advanced optic fiber technology, VSDI-3G can easily pass pathological pattern to prove its complete transmission.
- 1 channel video and audio transmission of digital video signal over optic fiber up to 2.97Gbps
- Handles pathological pattern
- Automatic cable equalization to ensure signal integrity
- Automatic reclocking at 270Mbps, 1.485Gbps, 2.97Gbps
- Support signal type: SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- Long transmission capability at least 10 km, up to 80 km
- Pluggable fiber SFP design, LC connector
- SDI loop out function.
|Input Power||5V 4A DC|
|Power consumption (maximum)||10 Watts|
|Operating case temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Operating humidity||20~ 90% (non-condensing)|
|Net Weight||350g per pair|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.