12G SDI Fiber Converter
VSDI-12G fiber media converter is an ideal and economic solution for broadcasting applications. It receives one 12G SDI electrical input, perfectly converts electrical SDI signal to single mode optic SDI signal. The transmitter module receives one 12G/6G/3G/HD/SDI electrical input, perfectly converts SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 2082 or DVB-ASI electrical SDI signal to single-mode optic SDI signals. The receiver module receives optical signal from input SFP connector, and then perfectly converts it to electrical SDI signal. VSDI-12G is immune to pathological pattern (SMPTE RP-198) without introducing any flickers, and this feature further guarantees the transmission quality over optical fibers.
- 1 channel video and audio transmission of digital video signal over optic fiber up to 11.88Gbps
- Support protocols: SMPTE 2082-2, SMPTE 2082-1, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- Immune to RP-198 pathological patterns
- Automatic re-clocked
- Long transmission capability up to 10 km
- Pluggable fiber SFP-type design, LC connector
- SDI loop out function
|Power supply||5V 2A DC|
|Power consumption||3 Watts [Max]|
|Operation temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Operating humidity||20 to 90% RH [no condensation]|
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.