100G-SR4 QSFP28 Transceiver
The QTK-M3-5D13K-IE 100G-SR4 is an optical transceiver module with Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable 28 (QSFP28) form-factor is of high performance in bi-directional signal transmission and aggregate 100Gbps bandwidth, which design to support Ethernet 100G-SR4/CAUI-4 and HPC of InfiniBand EDR standard.
Compared with the conventional copper-based direct attach cables (DACs), the optical fiber with pluggable MPO connector enables the ease of complicated data center cabling deployment by the longer, lighter, and bendable characteristics. The optical transceiver module utilizes high-performance 850-nm GaAs VCSELs and PIN PDs with superior integration in signal integrity and optical sub-assembly, whose bit-error-rate is better than 10-15 for reliable packet communication within data center.
- Compliant with 100G Ethernet IEEE 802.3bm 100G BASE-SR4 standards
- Designed to meet MSA of SFF-8665 (QSFP28 Solution) Revision 1.8
- Support to 70/100m via OM3/OM4, respectly
- Hot pluggable interface
- Single 3.3V Power with Low Power of max 2.5W (Typ. 1.8W)
- Using standard 12/8 land optical fiber with MPO pluggable optical connector.
- RoHS Compliant
- Operating temperature: 0~70℃
|Transmitter Optical Characteristics|
|Spectral Width -RMS||∆λ||0.55||nm|
|Average Launch Optical Power, each lane||LOP||-8.4||2.4||dBm|
|Optical Modulation Amplitude, each lane||OMA||-6.4||3||dBm|
|Launch power in OMA minus TDEC||-7.3||dBm||1|
|Transmitter and dispersion eye closure (TDEC), each lane||TDEC||4.3||dB||1|
|Average launch power of OFF transmitter, each lane||-30||dBm|
|Optical return loss tolerance||12||dB|
|Encircled Flux||≥86% @19um,
|Transmitter eye mask definition||(X1,X2,X3,Y1,Y2,Y3)=
1. Designed target and belonging to TDP for further confirmation.
2. Hit ratio 1.5×10-3 hits per sample.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.