PT4-C0-7D13x-A4 & A5
The PT4-C0-7D13x-A4 supports SerDes interface with 1000Mbps and PT4-C0-7d12x-A5 supports SGMII interface with 10/100/1000 Mbps, the 1000BASE-T copper small from pluggable (SFP) transceiver is based on the SFP multi source agreement (MSA). The PT4-C0-7D13x-A5 shall support both RX_LOS pin for link indication and 1000BASE-X auto-negotiation.
It is also supporting DDM (Temperature and Voltage) to monitor module via I2C. The transceiver is RoHS compliant and the distance at 1.25Gp/s is up to 100m.
- Low Power Dissipation: 1.1w (Maximum)
- Access to Physical Layer IC via 2-wire Serial Bus
- Temperature range :
PT4-C0-7D13K-A4 & A5, 0°C to +70°C
PT4-C0-7D13L-A4 & A5, -40°C to +85°C
- Metal enclosure, low EMI
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- 10/100/1000BASE-T IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Support A0 write protection and RX_LOS
- Support Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)-IEEE 802.3az-2010 compliant and Green Ethernet
- Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE) clock recovery and Precise timing Protocol (PTP) time stamping, which is based on IEEE1588 version 2 and iEEE802.1AS
- Wake on LAN (WOL) event detection
- Compliant to Hi-POT test AC1500V/DC2250V
( TC = 0~70℃,VccT,R=3.135 V < Vcc < 3.465 V )
|Data Input differential Voltage||VD,TX||250||1200||mV||1|
|Differential Input Impedance||ZTX||80||100||120||ohm|
|Transmitter Disable Input-High||VDish||2.0||-||Vcc+0.3||V|
|Transmitter Disable Input-Low||VDISL||0||-||0.8||V|
1. Internally AC coupled and terminated to 100 Ohm differential load.
2. Pull up to VCC with a 4.7K – 10K Ohm resistor on host Board.
3. Internally AC coupled, but requires a 100 Ohm differential termination at MAC side.
4. 20% ~80% value.
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.